Migraines differ from common headaches in the severity of the pain experienced and the side effects present. In typical headaches, you can usually take over-the-counter medications and reduce pulsation in the head within a few minutes or a few hours. However, this often does not apply to migraines. These can cause nausea, light sensitivity and muscle numbness. They are serious, very severe headaches and can last from hours to days. Their causes are often unknown, but may be related to stress, severe diet, sunlight, low blood sugar, poor sleep, hormonal changes (especially in women).Can aromatherapy be used to relieve migraine? Although no convincing evidence has yet been shown that essential oils can successfully treat migraines, some studies show a possible positive effect.
All inhalers have a very nice colourful design What essential oils does the nasal inhaler to reduce migraine and headache from Altevita.eu contain?
- lavender – has very calming and relaxing properties, the reason for frequent headaches and migraines is also poor sleep, with which lavender will help you
- lemon – thanks to its refreshing effect, it is suitable for mental exertion, effective for headaches
- pine – it helps alleviate mental stress and anxiety, which are also often the cause of migraines
- grapefruit – helps with headaches, fatigue and premenstrual problems
- mint – has been used in alternative medicine for thousands of years, it is one of the most popular essential oils for the treatment of headaches Fortunately, migraines and headaches have never bothered me. I only have headaches as a harbinger of being sick soon. But if I often suffer from a headache, there’s nothing easier than having this little inhaler in handbag or pocket. You can use it anytime, anywhere and I believe it will be a great help and relief. Thanks to citrus fruits, it has a very fresh aroma, thanks to the mint slightly pungent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oils Lavandula Angustifolia, Citrus Limon, pinus Sylvestris, Citrus Paradisi, Mentha Piperita